our school holiday programs
September – October 2020
Are your children going stir crazy at home?
Let us entertain them at our school holiday programs!
Children will learn awesome new tricks and skills and expend lots of energy.
Acro / Parkour Ninja Workshops
for ages 3.5yrs and up
Our popular 2hr workshops are designed for boys and girls aged 3.5 yrs and up of all levels of skills and experience.
In our acro workshops children will learn gymnastics fundamentals, tumbling, cartwheels, handstands, walkovers, flips, aerials and much more! In our parkour workshops children will learn to use their mind and body to run, climb, jump and vault around obstacles in their way. Circuit style programs with lots of fun games!
Our 2hr workshops won’t be running during the September / October school holidays, but will be on again in Summer!
Full Day Holiday Program
for 5 yrs +
A combination of our acro and parkour/ninja workshops in an epic all day program. Designed for boys and girls aged 5 yrs and up of all levels of skills and experience. Children will learn gymnastics and parkour fundamentals including tumbling, flips, aerials, cartwheels, handstands, barrel and commando rolls, fence jumps and much more!
The program will run from 8.30am-3pm which includes an acrobatics workshop, parkour workshop, yoga/stretching session and fun games. Cost is $80 per child.
We also have extended care available until 5pm for an additional $20 per child. During extended care time we will have supervised free play, games, fort building, watching a movie and quiet drawing / colouring depending on how tired the children are!
Our qualified coaches have Working with Children checks, first aid and Covid-19 infection control training. We will have 1 trainer to 9 children ratio. Children will be split into smaller groups and friends and siblings will be grouped together (if they wish).
- 2hr workshops $30 per child
- Full day program $80 per child, optional extended care $20 per child
how it works
- All of our holiday programs are drop off and pick up, parents are not permitted to stay. If children are nervous when they arrive parents are welcome to wait around until they’re feeling settled and happy.
- Children need to wear comfortable clothes they can move in and not overheat. A t’shirt or singlet top and shorts or leggings is ideal. Children will be barefoot.
- No food is provided.
– 2 hr workshops – please bring a light snack and water bottle. NO NUTS please.
– Full day program – please bring snacks, lunch, water bottle and extra afternoon snack if staying for extended care. NO NUTS please.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If your child can no longer make the session and a minimum of 24 hours notice is given, you may request to transfer to another holiday session if space allows, or alternatively transfer the ticket to another child. If you do not show up to the session without notifying us or less than 24 hours notice is given, no transfer/credit will be available. As per our COVID-19 safe policy, no children will be permitted to attend if showing cold and flu symptoms. If we have to cancel a session you will be offered a credit with us for a future program or a refund.