parkour 5 yrs +
Parkour or free running is an activity where the aim is to move fluidly, accurately and quickly around obstacles.
Children will learn to think strategically as well as develop their physical strength, coordination and agility. Designed for boys and girls of all levels of ability. Our class age groups are flexible as our goal is to group kids based on their ability rather than just age.
Please contact us to discuss your child’s individual needs.
- 60 min classes cost $20 per class, paid by the term (pro rata).
- Annual Membership Fee of $25 per child. (non-refundable, paid per calendar year, includes insurance).
- Enrol your child in 2 weekly classes and receive 25% off their second class
– second child receives 10% off their term fees
– third child receives 20% off their term fees
– fourth child receives 30% off their term fees
how it works
- 60 min weekly classes during the school term. Term 1 2021 commences 29th Jan until 1st April. (8 – 9 weeks)
- Start any time during the term subject to class availability
- Enrol for a free trial and then if you’d like to continue you can enrol and pay for the balance of the term pro-rata.
- Enrol for the term and secure your child’s place in the class!
- Read our Terms of Enrolment