mini acro & kinder ninja 1 – 5 yrs
Do you have a little climber, acrobat or ninja?
Our Mini Acro classes are lots of fun with the focus on development of your child’s gross motor skills – jumping, running, climbing, balancing and also introduction to tumbling. Our Kinder Ninja classes are for kids who love obstacle courses, running, climbing and jumping off everything! In both programs, children will expend lots of energy, increase their core strength, coordination and fitness.
Parents of 1-3 yr olds participate by guiding, encouraging and sharing the experience. 3.5-5 yr olds can participate happily independently in their class.
- 45 min classes cost $16 per class, paid by the term (pro rata).
- Annual Membership Fee of $25 per child. (non-refundable, paid per calendar year, includes insurance).
- Enrol your child in 2 weekly classes and receive 25% off their second class
– second child receives 10% off their term fees
– third child receives 20% off their term fees
– fourth child receives 30% off their term fees
how it works
- 45 min weekly classes during the school term. Term 1 2021 commences 29th Jan until 1st April. (8 – 9 weeks)
- Start any time during the term subject to class availability
- Enrol for a free trial and then if you’d like to continue you can enrol and pay for the balance of the term pro-rata.
- Enrol for the term and secure your child’s place in the class!
- Read our Terms of Enrolment